Building a Safer Cyberspace:
At Horangi, we’re passionate about building a safer cyberspace and creating software that solves challenging cybersecurity problems. Horangi focuses on building partnerships with our customers, developing an understanding of their business goals and building a security strategy that helps achieve their objectives. Horangi’s personnel have an extensive engineering experience and strong background in penetration testing and strategic consulting, partnering both large multinational networks and small organizations with focused missions. We enjoy solving tough security problems and we are eager to find new challenges and build new relationships.
Senior Account Manager are senior members in the sales team and help Horangi by attracting new audience or clients for the products and services we offer. The objective is to achieve the goals or target set before the start of the season. Sales and support teams collaborate to yield something productive which, at the end of the day sells the product and services of the organization and leaves the clients satisfied.
What you’ll be doing:
- Take ownership of revenue generation, develop new opportunities, manage pipeline, create and execute account strategies, and close enterprise-level deals for new, expansion, and renewal bookings for India.
- Conduct on-site and remote customer meetings to include initial pitch presentations and demos with marketing qualified leads.
- Conduct standard and custom product demos and answer technical Q&A
- Interface with client technical teams to present our product architecture, engage in solutions discussions customized to the client and overcome technical objections, if any.
- Collaborate with our presales and engineering team to manage and execute Proof of Concept exercises
- Coordinate closely with technical support, engineering, and service resources to align solution design with the client’s business requirements.
- Work closely with the key management team to ensure product success and define the future roadmap.
- Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to clients in a timely manner.
- This is a revenue generation - individual contributor role.
What we’re looking for:
- BA/BS or equivalent. Business specialization preferred.
- 7+ years in technology sales.
- Proven ability to navigate opportunities through a sales process to a successful conclusion.
- Proficient time management and prioritization skills; proven abilities in a customer-oriented, fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Detail-oriented with strong attention to tactical execution and follow-through.
- Self-motivated with a high degree of initiative and drive.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and critical-thinking abilities.
- You are a go-getter and love to interact with customers.
- A natural sales leader who understands the pressure that comes along and is able to perform under pressure and difficult situations.
Founded by ex-Palantir Technologies engineers, Horangi prides itself as Cloud Security Champions in Asia backed by a team of global cybersecurity experts and trusted by industry leaders such as Gojek, MoneySmart, PropertyGuru and Tiket.com
We built our Cloud Security product using AWS technology and cloud best practices to provide the security, performance and reliability of our platform as we ship rapidly in our agile software development. We adopt an event-driven architecture and embrace serverless technologies that are backed with 100% infrastructure as code. We build our app using reliable tools and frameworks that our team knows and trusts, including Python, Docker, TypeScript, React and GraphQL.
Horangi has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture, and we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. We work in a fast-paced, dynamic and get-things-done culture. Horangi is always looking to hire collaborative, humble and highly driven individuals who want to make a difference.
Join us at Horangi, and do the best work of your life!