Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
The Logistic+ division comprises some of the most exciting and enterprising teams at Ninja Van. Building on Ninja Van’s existing capabilities, we experiment with new ideas to develop innovative products and services that enhance our core business and help us serve our clients, partners and end-customers better. Housed within the Logistic+ division, the Financing business unit is a new vertical that supports Ninja Van’s ecosystem partners with Trade finance and cross-border payment solutions. We are looking for a Trade Finance Manager to lead and manage all aspects of our trade financing product in Indonesia.
Key responsibilities include:
· Drive strategic development of Trade Financing product in Indonesia.
· Collaborate effectively with the Commercial Team in Indonesia to drive trade finance product adoption, grow business performance and retention of existing customers.
· Work closely with Regional Credit and Operations functions to ensure smooth end-to-end execution and effective risk management.
· Identify and implement new partnerships to enhance underwriting and origination capabilities in Indonesia.
· Work with Regional Ops to set up liquidation channels in Indonesia.
· Manage and build the commercial and product team in Indonesia.