Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
· The Head of Business Development will handle the Fulfillment Team and will have huge role and impact to accelerate the business both by acquiring new customer outside current Ninja Service or existing core customer.
· Overseeing team achievement on day-to-day basis.
· Maintain healthy pipeline and closing ratio of the opportunity.
· Maintain team performance regarding to CRM.
· Responsible on development of the team including skill and personal development, and enforce reward and punishment within the team.