Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
As Assistant CSM Manager, responsibilities include assisting to manage the account management team, in line with the needs of the different customers, from different market segments. The directions of these responsibilities are to be in line with the objectives of your manager, and the head of sales, together with the overall goals for the department. Management of the team needs to be backed by strong analytical abilities, and the ability to communicate and work well in a team.
● Ability to multitask and manage more than one deliverable at a time
● Ability to understand data and identify areas of improvement through analysis of these data sets
● Finish deliverables in timely manner, in line with expectation of your direct manager
● Ability to communicate and work cohesively within the team, and with external stakeholders, in driving for results and receiving deliverables
● Professional fluency in English and Bahasa Malaysia (Mandarin will be an advantage)
● Competency in Microsoft Office Suite, with emphasis on Excel
● Candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree of any field, with a firm grasp of sales and
● At least 5 years of working experience in logistics, sales or e-commerce industry is preferred for this positio
Submit a job application
(the “Notice”) and consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of your personal data by Ninja Logistics Pte Ltd (the “Company”) for the purposes set out in the Notice. In the event that your job application or personal data was received from any third party pursuant to the purposes set out in the Notice, you warrant that such third party has been duly authorised by you to disclose your personal data to us for the purposes set out in the the Notice.