Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
● Work with Regional Fin to update AR shippers and amounts
● Work with Sales team to send out late notices, and arrange for payment schedules
● Work with Legal to pursue outstanding AR
● Prepare new GZ legal entity’s payment, follow company’s finance flow to create payment and input detail payment in the bank system
Prepare payment for new business module in China
● Support team on verifying and consolidating bank receipts, ensure accurate bookkeeping for monthly expenditures
●Process payment flow in finance system.
●Support financial ops issues and assignments where needed