Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries. In January 2018, we raised one of the largest Series C rounds ever in Southeast Asia and are well-positioned for our next phase of rapid growth.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
The Fleet Billing Supervisor will be working with the Resource Management Support (RMS) Manager and shall be responsible for all fleet concerns related to payouts, incentives, and penalties. These cover in-house couriers as well as External Service Contractors (ESCs) and Independent Contractors (IC). The role’s main duty is to ensure the prompt, efficient, and complete reverse billing, incentives, and payout preparation of the fleet teams, ESCs, and ICs.
- Ensure monitoring of billing invoices, incentives, claims, and payouts.
- Communicate all billing and payout related memorandum and process to fleet - stakeholders for accurate information dissemination.
- Data preparation, Computation and Dispute resolution of payouts
- Closely coordinate with the core operation person in charge and the Finance Team for the alignment and validation of billings, claims, payouts, and other financial concerns
- Seek approval of monthly expenses to the Head of Fleet and Resource Management Support Manager.
- Ensure accuracy of financial report and booking
- Overseeing Resource Management Assistants for:
- Completion of payout account requirements and payout processing;
- Prepare reports and dashboards;
College graduate of any course; preferably finance-related
At least 2 years' relevant experience of billing processing or accounts payable background
High proficiency with Spreadsheets (Excel / Google Sheets)
Keen to details
High analytical ability - critical and logical thinking and optimization
Proficiency (or ability to learn) SQL an advantage