Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
The candidate is the person in charge for all intelligence/ fraud projects include Commercial & Operational according to C-level plan.
Working address: Ninja Van Vietnam Office, Tan Binh district, Ho Chi Minh city.
Salary and benefits:
- Competitive income compared to the market
- "Tet" bonus , Performance review from 1 - 4 months
- Paid social insurance based on full salary
- 12 days annual leave, 5 days sick leave (with full salary)
- High-class AON Health Insurance for manager level.
- Year End Party, annual Townhall Ceremony
- Annual company trip
- Attractive team-building activities, regular internal activities
- Provide laptop for employees
Training and developing:
- Participate in internal training courses: online/offline
- Opportunities to promote to higher positions
Work environment & colleagues:
- Senior leaders are open-minded, respectful and ready to facilitate personal growth
- Young and dynamic working environment
- Scope of work is large, the company has more than 5000 employees, the company has operations spreading to 63 provinces/cities thoughout the country.
Submit a job application
(the “Notice”) and consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of your personal data by Ninja Logistics Pte Ltd (the “Company”) for the purposes set out in the Notice. In the event that your job application or personal data was received from any third party pursuant to the purposes set out in the Notice, you warrant that such third party has been duly authorised by you to disclose your personal data to us for the purposes set out in the the Notice.